You ask low quality questions, and get stuck with low quality answers
If you feel offended by this, good. That means there’s some truth that’s landing.
What is a low quality question?
- A rhetorical question
- A question that includes feelings of shame
- A question that keeps your mind busy thinking as a distraction from feeling feelings of discomfort (Bruh, this one right??)
- A question that you’ve asked a thousand times before wishing you’ll somehow land on a new solution even though you’ve done nothing to change your circumstances
So what then is a high quality question?
- A question that serves the health and vitality of your business
- A question that moves your your people forward even by just 1%
- A question that helps solve your audience’s problems
- A question that induces feelings of empowerment, excitement, and possibility
Common LOW to HIGH Quality Questions:
LOW: Why is no one engaging with my posts?
HIGH: How is my post adding value to my audience today?
LOW: Am I good enough to sell this offer?
HIGH: What evidence can I give myself to prove that I’m more than qualified to lead this offer?
LOW: Should I do a masterclass?
HIGH: What feels alive for me that will excite and delight my audience?